BSPP Presidential Meeting 2003
Plant Pathogen Genomics - From Sequence To Application
The BSPP Presidential meeting was held on 15-18th December, 2003 at the Jubilee Campus, University of Nottingham and titled 'Plant-Pathogen Genomics - from Sequence to Application' . The BSPP President was Prof. John Lucas.
Abstracts of all papers and posters are available from the links below and also in Word format for downloading.
- Garrett Memorial Lecture: Richard Michelmore, UC Davis, USA
- Session 1: Why Use Genomics?
- Session 2: The State Of The Art
- Session 3: Tools - Functional Genomics/ Bioinformatics
- BSPP Presidential Address: Prof John Lucas
- Session 4: Emerging Insights Into Pathogens and their Interactions With Plant Hosts
- Session 5: Applications
- PH Gregory Competition abstracts
- Offered Poster abstracts