BSPP MSc/MRes bursary scheme
The British Society for Plant Pathology will fund four bursaries of GBP 4,000 each to support MSc/MRes course with a significant plant pathology content. Bursaries will be awarded on a competitive basis. Candidates should submit a statement of no more than 500 words, explaining:
- Why you have selected to study Plant Pathology.
- What areas of the training are of particular interest to you and why.
- What difference the receipt of the scholarship would make in the pursuit of your goals.
Please also supply details of the course you wish to apply to including the web site. Please also include a recent CV with your application.
Payment of the award to successful candidates will be paid upon proof of registration. The money is not transferable to another course. Funds will be paid directly to the student rather than the University or department.
BSPP funded students will be expect to produce a report for the BSPP newsletter at the end of their course describing their experience. Students will also be given free membership of the society for two years.
Each year, the closing date for applications for a September start date is 1st March. Please send applications to:
1. by email, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. by post, with a printed form sent to the address listed on our board members page for our 'education officer'