Registration and Ticketing for Plant Pathology 2024 (PPATH2024) and Early Careers Plant Pathology 2024 (ECPP2024)
10th September 2024 - 13th September 2024Free – £390.00
Registration is open for both #ECPP2024 and #PPATH2024. There are a number of ticket options available depending on whether you are; a member of the BSPP, a student/retired BSPP member, or a member of the AAB, and are attending the ECPP meeting and/or Plant Pathology 2024. Scroll down to find the ticketing options.
Note: For ECPP2024 we are currently prioritising registration for ECRs only. If places remain after May 1st non-ECRs can then apply to attend.
Early Bird Registration Closes 1st May.
We have a limited amount of bed and breakfast accommodation available to book. Accommodation is comprised of single en-suite rooms at Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford. Scroll down to find the ticketing options for accommodation. If you are travelling with a partner you may wish to book alternative accommodation. Oxford is a popular destination and we advise delegates to register and book accommodation well in advance.
Abstract submissions are open for both #ECPP2024 and #PPATH2024.
Anyone wishing to submit an abstract for the one day session on Friday 13th should also submit their abstract by May 1st.
You can submit an abstract here: Abstract Submissions for PPATH2024 and ECPP2024 – BSPP – The British Society for Plant Pathology
- Early bird registration for ECPP and Plant Pathology 2024 ends: 1st May
- Abstract deadline for ECPP and Plant Pathology 2024 (including parallel sessions): 1st May
- Decisions regarding offered papers: 3rd June
- Presenters must register by: 10th June
Getting to #ECPP2024 and #PPATH2024:
- For general advice on travelling to Oxford please see: https://www.ox.ac.uk/visitors/visiting-oxford/how-get-oxford
- All conference venues and accommodation at Lady Margaret Hall are located in central Oxford:
- Mathematical Institute: https://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/about-us/contact-us
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry Laboratory: https://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/getting-here
- MPLS Doctoral Training Centre: https://www.dtc.ox.ac.uk/contact-us
- Lady Margaret Hall: https://www.lmh.ox.ac.uk/contact-us
- New College: https://www.new.ox.ac.uk/visiting-the-college
Please note our cancellation policy
- Up to and including 1 August 2024: 100% refund or you can choose to transfer the booking to someone else.
- From 2 August 2024 onwards: No refund, but you can choose to transfer the booking to someone else up to 15 August 2024.
- If you need to cancel or transfer the booking, please contact email@example.com