University Level Educational Resources
Here are some University Level Educational Resources for teachers
- Gatsby Plant Science Open Lectures
- Teaching Tools in Plant Biology: Fighting for their lives: Plants and Pathogens, The Plant Cell.
- The American Phytopathological Society: Hungry Planet: Stories of Plant Diseases.
- The American Phytopathological Society: Plant Disease Lessons.
- The American Phytopathological Society: Extensive list of resources here.
- The Society of Biology: UK Plant Science: Current Status and Future Challenges Report.
Do you have any resources you could make available? Please contact email@example.com.
IMAGE: Uromyces viciae-fabae uredospores from Vicia faba. Credit: Prof. Mike Shaw, University of Reading.